Custom Search

Friday, July 10, 2015

Affordable Tummy Tuck in Philadelphia

My children are 7, 9, 11, 14 and 20. Four out of 5 of my babies weighed over 8 pounds. I am 5'3.5" and 160 lbs. I've had two non pregnancy related surgeries that left me with a vertical scar from belly button to pubis. I have a lot of loose front belly and scar tissue that leave me with what is best described as a front butt. I'd like to look down and see my lady-bits without a hand mirror. I'm tired of hiding behind over-sized clothes. I'm sick of wearing waist-cinchers and sucking it in. I will never accept this belly, so it's got to go.

Luckily, the Penn Plastic Surgery Chief Resident's Clinic provides cosmetic procedures at reduced rates.

I had my consultation with Chief Resident Surgeon Dr. Jonas Nelson and also met with Dr. Murphy. The program has 250 applicants of which, 3 are chosen to participate. Dr. Nelson was 1 of those 3 selected. That's 3 out of 250 or a 1.2% chance of him being selected. That's top notch.

I will see him a second time before surgery. A Board Certified Attending will oversee the abdominoplasty.

The procedure is reasonably priced. (A private office I service as a Medical Courier, charges $5000 for the physician's fee alone.) My hospital fees will cost the most: $3600. Due to my scar tissue, my procedure may take a bit longer. The fees depend on the amount of time needed in the OR. Without this program, I wouldn't be able to afford the surgery. And if it weren't for RealSelf.com, I wouldn't have known it even existed.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi there. Thanks for sharing. Carrying extra weight can have a negative impact on your physical health as well. Once you’ve had an abdominoplasty, you’ll want to maintain your new look.

Tummy Tuck Philippines